(no subject)
Aug. 3rd, 2026 10:06 pmCHARACTER NAME: Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi
CHARACTER SERIES: Star Wars, specifically the 2022 Kenobi series
CHARACTER AGE: llllate 40s?
CANON POINT: Kenobi series
[OOC]
Backtagging: will literally backtag until the end of time
Threadhopping: sure!
Fourthwalling: I think only people who know him well, or someone who has caught on to who he is, in canon.
Shipping: M/F but he's probably worse-better about the entire Attachments thing, so it'd have to be very very slow burn/built up
PLAYER:
Name: Liz
Active Times/Pace: EDT, but I'm up all night so I'm usually online from 8pm to 2am please do not look at me like that
Brackets/Prose: Brackets but I can match
Offensive Subjects & Triggers to Avoid: vore, extreme graphic torture
[IC]
Hugging this character: he needs it but be prepared to be punched
Kissing this character: same as above
Flirting with this character: it used to be his language, he's a little rusty
Fighting with this character: again rusty, but don't think he won't
Injuring this character: go ahead!
Killing this character: lets talk about it
Using telepathy/mind reading abilities on this character: has extensive force training and while he's cut himself off from the force for the most part, he will protect his mind.